Hawaiian Dipping Sauce and Pizza Rolls™
Surf hard, snack hard. Ride the snack wave and try this Hawaiian inspired dipping sauce recipe. Ready in 15. Snack’s up! This sauce is the perfect wave of deliciousness to pair with any of our epic Pizza Rolls™ flavors.
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple (from 8-oz can)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- 24 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks, heated as directed on package
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix pizza sauce, bell pepper, pineapple and crushed red pepper.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Serve sauce with hot pizza snacks.
- If you like a little more heat in your sauce, add additional red pepper flakes.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 220mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 3g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.