Zesty Cheese Dip and Pizza Rolls®
Take some cheese. Add some cheese. Dip the cheese in cheese. Who doesn’t love cheese? Make this warm cheesy dip in minutes. Your stomach will thank you.
- 1 loaf (8 oz) prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 24 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks, heated as directed on package
- In 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, place all ingredients except pizza snacks.
- Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Stir; microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring every minute, until cheese is melted.
- Serve dip with hot pizza snacks.
- Don’t have ground chipotle chile pepper on hand? Substitute 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce.
- Look for ground chipotle chile pepper in the spice area of your favorite grocery store.
1 Serving: Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 7g
Percent Daily Value* Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.