Buffalo Ranch Pizza RollsTM Snacks
These Buffalo-flavored pizza snacks are a mashup made in heaven!
- 12 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- In 4-quart or larger air fryer basket, place pizza snacks. Set to 390°F; cook 4 minutes. Remove basket; shake well to mix snacks. Cook 4 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place Buffalo wing sauce. Add pizza snacks; toss to coat. Drizzle with dressing; top with parsley.
- Can’t take the heat? Instead of tossing the pizza snacks in the Buffalo wing sauce, drizzle a bit of the sauce over the snacks.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings. Directions developed using 4-quart air fryers; cook times may need to be adjusted. Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start.
- Skip the knife, and use kitchen scissors to cut the parsley leaves.
1 Serving (6 Pizza Snacks) Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 610mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2