Jalapeno Popper Dip and Pizza Rolls™
A tasty and easy cold jalapeño pizza dip recipe made with cream cheese and made just to dip your Pizza Rolls™ in? This is a spicy no-brainer you won’t regret. Happy dipping.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh jalapeño chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with whisk or fork. Stir in jalapeño chiles and cumin. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Bake pizza snacks as directed on package. Serve with dip.
- Substitute 2 tablespoons (or more if you like) pickled jalapeño slices for the fresh jalapeño chiles.
1 Serving: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 260mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.