Nacho Pizza RollsTM Snacks
Can’t choose between pizza snacks and nachos? No problem! Choose both with these easy, cheesy Nacho Pizza Rolls™ Snacks.
- 18 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons jarred pickled jalapeño slices, drained and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray. Place pizza snacks in single layer on pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir pizza snacks, then arrange close together in single layer. Top with cheese, followed by jalapeños. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 2 minutes to complete cooking. Top with green onion. Serve with sour cream.
- To make in toaster oven, use toaster oven tray instead of sheet pan, and follow remaining recipe directions as written.
- For a pretty presentation, place sour cream in small resealable food-storage bag, snip 1/4 inch off one edge of bag, and pipe sour cream on top of nachos.
- Try to keep all the cheese on top of pizza snacks. Any cheese that falls on pan will dry out or burn.
1 Serving (6 Pizza Snacks) Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0.5g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 680mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g); Protein 15g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 30%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2