Parmesan Garlic Pizza RollsTM Snacks
Add even more Italian flavor to your pizza snacks with garlicky butter, Parmesan and parsley!
- 12 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes or Italian seasoning
- In 4-quart or larger air fryer basket, place pizza snacks. Set to 390°F; cook 4 minutes. Remove basket; shake well to mix snacks. Cook 4 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted; stir in garlic. Add pizza snacks; toss to coat.
- Add cheese to pizza snacks in bowl; toss to coat. Top with parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pizza snacks instead of tossing.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings. Directions developed using 4-quart air fryers; cook times may need to be adjusted. Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start.
- Skip the knife, and use a garlic press to chop the garlic.
1 Serving (6 Pizza Snacks) Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140); Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 500mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g); Protein 8g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Lean Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2