Salsa Bean Dip and Pizza Rolls®
Take your pizza snacks to the next level with a southwest bean dip with help from Old El Paso®. You can even add salsa to the side if the hunger is strong within you. Ready in 10 minutes. We doubt it’ll take that long to eat.
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 32 Totino's® Pizza Rolls® frozen cheese or pepperoni pizza snacks, heated as directed on package
- In medium bowl, mix beans, salsa, sour cream, lime juice and cumin until well blended. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve dip with hot pizza snacks.
- Canned refried beans come in a variety of types. Look for traditional, fat free and vegetarian.
1 Serving: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 310mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.