Habanero Pizza RollsTM Snacks
These snacks are pipin’ hot, tossed in hot sauce and topped with hot peppers for a super-hot treat that can’t be beat!
- 12 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon habanero hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red jalapeño chile
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion, if desired
- In 4-quart or larger air fryer basket, place pizza snacks. Set to 390°F; cook 4 minutes. Remove basket; shake well to mix snacks. Cook 4 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted; stir in hot sauce. Add pizza snacks; toss to coat.
- Top with jalapeño chile and green onion.
- If habanero hot sauce seems too intense, feel free to use your favorite hot sauce instead.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings. Directions developed using 4-quart air fryers; cook times may need to be adjusted. Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start.
- Skip the knife, and use kitchen scissors to cut the green onion.
1 Serving (6 Pizza Snacks) Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 620mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2