Hawaiian Dipping Sauce and Pizza Rolls®
Surf hard, snack hard. Ride the snack wave and try this Hawaiian inspired dipping sauce. Ready in 15. Snack’s up!
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple (from 8-oz can)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- 24 Totino's® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks, heated as directed on package
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix pizza sauce, bell pepper, pineapple and crushed red pepper.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Serve sauce with hot pizza snacks.
- If you like a little more heat in your sauce, add additional red pepper flakes.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 220mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 3g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.