Ridiculously Good Ranch Dip
Is there anything ranch doesn’t go with? Make this easy dip and give your pizza rolls the chance to prove that they also slap with ranch. Prep ahead for timely snackage.
1 Hour 5 Mins
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 16 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- In small bowl, mix dressing, chili powder and cumin. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Bake pizza snacks as directed on package. Serve with dip.
- Want a little more heat? Add a little more chili powder to kick it up a notch!
1 Serving: Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 3g
Percent Daily Value* Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.