Spicy Barbecue Dip and Pizza Rolls®
Only three ingredients, and you have a great dip to be enjoyed with Totino’s® pizza snacks!
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobe sauce (from 7-oz can)
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 16 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chiles and cilantro. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Bake pizza snacks as directed on package. Serve with dip.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper can be substituted for chiles in a can.
1 Serving: Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 520mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.