Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pizza RollsTM Snacks
All your favorite flavors come together in one snack with these Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls™ Snacks!
- 12 Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 1 strip cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- In 4-quart or larger air fryer basket, place pizza snacks. Set to 390°F; cook 4 minutes. Remove basket; shake well to mix snacks. Cook 4 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, place butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted; stir in garlic powder. Add pizza snacks; toss to coat. Add cheese to pizza snacks in bowl; toss to coat.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing. Top with bacon and green onion.
- Don’t feel like cooking bacon? Opt for precooked packaged bacon.
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings. Directions developed using 4-quart air fryers; cook times may need to be adjusted. Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start.
- Skip the knife, and use kitchen scissors to cut the green onion.
1 Serving (6 Pizza Snacks) Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 570mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g); Protein 9g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2