Quick Mango Salsa and Pizza Rolls®
This salsa makes a beautiful, fruity accompaniment to Totino’s® pizza snacks.
- 1 cup finely chopped mango
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 32 Totino’s® Pizza Rolls® frozen pepperoni or cheese pizza snacks
- In medium bowl, mix mango, salsa, cilantro and lime juice. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Bake pizza snacks as directed on package. Serve with mango salsa.
- If you have a fresh lime, go ahead and use fresh squeezed lime juice instead of lime juice from a bottle.
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 300mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2g
Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.